Benefits of Vesuvius solutions
- Improved refractory lining performance
- Campaign extension
- Improved ladle availability
- Increased ladle volume/carry weights
- Improved fleet reliability
- Reduced net operating cost per ton of hot metal produced
Working linings are designed to complement whether treatment is carried out (desulphurisation or not) by supplying from Mid to High-Alumina or Graphite High-Alumina bricks.
Working lining bricks:
- Resin Bonded Alumina Carbon products for Iron Ladle working linings
- Fired Andalusite products
Monolithic lining & maintenance materials
- Low cement shotcrete materials for working lining to pouring lip
- Fast application for larger repairs
- Low Cement pneumatically applied material
- Fast application for smaller repairs
Maintenance can be carried out by shotcreting or dry gunning by our local Vesuvius installation team; or by using an accredited Vesuvius partner.
Vesuvius has developed specialized installation equipment; designed to obtain the optimal installation efficiency and lining performance from our Monolithic Refractory solutions.
Want to know more?
General enquiries can be directed here