Benefits of Vesuvius BOF maintenance solutions
- Optimised campaign life
- Optimised furnace performance and reduced vessel repair cost
- Increase furnace availability and productivity
- High MgO and High Purity MgO materials
- Dolo/MgO materials
- Specialty materials including spinel forming and Mag-chrome
Basigun* gunning products are suited to all the main repair areas of a furnace. They are applied by conventional gun/ shooter or by fixed installed high speed Robotic.
Basiram* premium grade dry ramming masses for first installation and repair. The chemistry is designed so that the dry powder will form a strong sinter layer on the surface on first heating.
- Regularly scheduled Project Management by a trained field service technician
- Local service technicians on call 24/7 for emergency service
- Fully automatic PLC operation on a robust, field-proven platform
- Guns customized to meet every customers’ needs
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) : Vesuvius sales and service personnel manage product shipments and on-site inventory, as well as spare parts for Vesuvius equipment
- Performance reviews to monitor/determine program effectiveness and identify areas of improvement
- Vesuvius Marketing &Technology team involvement providing performance analysis, on-site gunning training, and technical assistance
- Training at Vesuvius sites for customers
Laser Contouring System (LCS) for High Temperature Laser Refractory Thickness Measurement
The LCS uses a suite of sensors capable of measuring the remaining lining thickness in vessels used to produce and refine molten metal. Whether you are making steel, copper or aluminum, we have a mobile or fixed position system that can provide the critical lining thickness information you need to maximize vessel up-time and minimize operational cost.