VESUVIUS provides a complete range of refractory systems for the reline and maintenance of several types of reheat furnaces.
Benefits of Vesuvius Reheat Furnace Solutions:
- Improved Safety : Best Practice for a Safe working environment
- Increased Reliability : Longevity increased due to engineered, durable, thermally efficient and proven linings
- Best Value :Thermally calculated design enhancements and energy savings
- Increased Productivity : Increased throughput due to energy efficient linings and longer periods without the need for refractory maintenance
- Quality : Vesuvius provides the experienced design, materials and installation required to get the job done properly
Vesuvius products and services include:
- Full range of alumina silicate brick products for sub hearth and wall areas
- Full range of insulating firebrick
- Hot face insulating Cer-Wool veneer modules
- Cer-Wool Seal Coat & Cer-Wool Pumpable
- High insulating backup materials
- Insulating castable with very low shrinkage for backup; can be gunned or cast
- Large selection of plastic refractory and ramming mixes with different chemical compositions and bonding systems to meet various applications
- High strength low cement and no cement castable for hearths
- Precast burner shapes
- Individually tailored lining to suite furnace design and operation
- Services such as installation, supervision, maintenance and interim repairs
- Research and technical support are available to recommend lining materials, installation procedures, sintering schedules and operating practices.
Want to know more?
General enquiries can be directed here